Re: Text formatting in a GtkTreeView

Chris Seaton wrote:

I want an item in my tree view to have a bold font. How do I do this? I tried setting the text to be <b>...</b>, but Pango markup doesn't seem to work (I just get the tags in the text).

Use "markup" property of GtkCellRendererText instead of "text":
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkCellRendererText.html#GtkCellRendererText--markup

Usually this happens when creating tree view column with attributes, like this:
renderer = gtk_cell_renderer_text_new();
column = gtk_tree_view_column_new_with_attributes(
   "title",
   renderer,
   "markup", COLUMN_MARKED_TITLE,
   NULL