Help: zvt terminal in gtk+

Hi all
 I have used the zvt terminal in my GTK+/C
application. Now I want to redirect the output to the
internal zvt terminal rather than the default 'xterm'
terminal. For that purpose I have used
'zvt_term_feed()' function there is no problem in C.
 But as my application program includes some Fortran
code. It becomes deficult for me to redirect fortran
output to the zvt terminal.
 Is there any way to set the zvt terminal as default
terminal? or Is there any another way to do that?
                                  Thanks
                                  Dipali