RE: Pure GTK vs Gnome

[..snip..]
At present the only known "Gnome" dependency I know I will have unless
another solution presents it self is against the gnome canvas. However
from reading other mailing lists there appears to be a "degnomified"
version existing somewhere that builds under Win32 somewhere....

Any suggestions? How have you made this decision for your application?

The gnome canvas (and its dependant libraries) do not require a gnome
installation to be used. I am developing an application that uses the
gnome canvas on a solaris machine -without- gnome installed. Just install
libgnomecanvas(mm); no gnome required.

amit.