Re: Help With Adding A New Tab to 'notebook'

On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 23:07, Jason Dempsey wrote:
Ok: i now have this:

void
on_button1_clicked                     (GtkButton       *button,
                                        gpointer         user_data)
{
void
gtk_notebook_insert_page (GtkNotebook *notebook,
                                        GtkNotebook *child,
                                        GtkNotebook *tab_label,
                                                gint -1);
}

and i get this error:

callbacks.c: In function `on_button1_clicked':
callbacks.c:363: parse error before '-' token
make[2]: *** [callbacks.o] Error 1

Well, making such 'bugfixes' without seeing the context as a whole makes
it even difficult for more advanced people. But I suggest you to remove
the "void" inside the function and temporarely change "-1" to "1" only
to see whehter it compiles or not. Furthermore I recommend you to spent
some time on this Tutorial:

http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/

specially

http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/sec-notebooks.html