Re: Help With Adding A New Tab to 'notebook'

 Are you sure you know C programming ?

 If not, try to learn that first before you program on GTK.

 What you are doing is declaring a function inside another function (which can
be done in C, but I am sure that is not what you want.
  If you know C, I would recommend you read this page:

--- Jason Dempsey <jasondempsey insightbb com> wrote:
Ok: i now have this:

on_button1_clicked                     (GtkButton       *button,
                                        gpointer         user_data)
gtk_notebook_insert_page (GtkNotebook *notebook,
                                        GtkNotebook *child,
                                        GtkNotebook *tab_label,
                                                gint -1);

 and i get this error:

callbacks.c: In function `on_button1_clicked':
callbacks.c:363: parse error before '-' token
make[2]: *** [callbacks.o] Error 1

Do you Yahoo!?