Re: Help creating RC file

David Hampton wrote:

Is there a tool that will quickly tell me the nesting path of a
particular widget?  Something I can use and click on an widget and it
will tell me the widget class path is "gnucash.GtkFrame.GtkLabel" as
opposed to "gnucash.GtkVBox.GtkFrame.GtkLabel"?  I can figure these out
by hand, but it will be a total pain to do.  Thanks.
Its just a total pain to do AFAIK.

Its a little easier (IMO) if you use widget names & globbing charachtars:

widget   "*.my_particular_widget"    style "my_style"

This way you dont need any class path.

Cheers,
                   -Tristan