Re: gtk threads ?

will it possible to use pthreads to update some parts
of the status bar fileds directly with the help of
(GdkWidget *) status_bar.or do i need to ask Gui
module to do this. or any problem using pthreads with
gui.
1)I need to update time in the status bar.
2)I need to display some alarm  in the status bar if
some data comes in serial port.
                                 -manu

--- Ian Bell <ian ruffrecords worldonline co uk>