Re: Missing files by using GTK with Windows?

Hallo,

thanks for your help.
glibconfig.h is in
D:\Software-Entwicklung\Dev-Cpp\lib\glib-2.0
But why it is there? I found a document from the
internet that it is there because "configure.in" need
it. But can "configure.in" used under Windows as well?
Should I always add the
D:\Software-Entwicklung\Dev-Cpp\lib\glib-2.0 to the
"includes" or is this a wrong way?

Well, do the correct -I switches get passed to the
compiler?
Excuse me, I'm a newbie. Do you mean with "-I" the
linking?
Perhaps the answer of this question should solve my
next problem:
Now I get a lot of errors like:
[Linker error] undefined reference to `g_malloc'
[Linker error] undefined reference to
`gtk_label_get_type'
I found in a help file that I can add linking files
with "Projekt Optionen"->"Parameter"->"Linker". But
how can I use pkg-config there? Or what must I add to
complete the use of gtk under Dev-c++?

I think (and hope) this is the last barrier to compile
my program under Windows.

Christian Schneider

Logos und Klingeltöne fürs Handy bei http://sms.yahoo.de