Some themes for GTK+ Win32 [was: pixmap.dll]

Reading some archived messages I read one (probably from Owen) saying
that the pixbuf engine was better, and equivalent to the pixmap engine.
The libpixbuf.dll I already had compiled from the sources in the
ftp.gnome.org, so I just copied it to libpixmap.dll, and the pixmap
themes worked fine.

Also, if anyone is interested:

http://konap.sourceforge.net/gtk-themes-win32-2003-09-01.tar.gz (~6 MB)

Just a few notes:

*  I downloaded all themes from http://art.gnome.org, some from
FreshMeat.net, and maybe some from Google;
*  I compiled every engine with a simple "gcc *.c `pkg-config gtk+-2.0
--cflags --libs` -s -shared -O2 -fexpensive-optimizations -o "lib*.dll" "
*  I didn't tested them all. I have things more important to do in my
life. :-P
*  I compiled the engines during the weekend, so they are compiled with
GTK+ 2.2.2 (or was 2.2.1? I don't remember), not the latest 2.2.3 (but I
don't think it makes any difference)
* There are already some themes here: http://members.lycos.co.uk/alexv6/
(I didn't use the rc files from there, but probably one or two dll
engines came from there)
* Some engines I didn't include the source cause I don't remember where
I put them... sorry. And I recomend you guys get the Theme Selector from
there.
* If you don't know what to do once you extract the files, just delete
the src folder (you probably won't need it), and move the "share" and
"lib" folders to where you installed the GTK+.

Daniel K. O.

Jean-Philippe COMBE wrote:

Hello everyone

I am new on this list.
i am french, 40 years old
i write programs in GTK for Linux :-) and windows :-( with FreePascal
( i read C sources but i am not able to write them (or short files) )
i try to apply nice themes under windows to have
the same look as Linux but the GTK ask for the PIXMAP.DLL
library. I search it for at least 3 hours on the internet but i don't find it

Can someone send it to me (or better the url where it is) ?

another problem, on my computerS, (under windows only), the
function gtk_window_set_transient does not work (gtk 1.3)
if someone has an url with a corrected lib...or a trick...

thanks for help

jean-philippe combe