pixmap.dll

 Hello everyone

 I am new on this list.
 i am french, 40 years old
 i write programs in GTK for Linux :-) and windows :-( with FreePascal
 ( i read C sources but i am not able to write them (or short files) )
 i try to apply nice themes under windows to have
 the same look as Linux but the GTK ask for the PIXMAP.DLL
 library. I search it for at least 3 hours on the internet but i don't find it

 Can someone send it to me (or better the url where it is) ?

 another problem, on my computerS, (under windows only), the
 function gtk_window_set_transient does not work (gtk 1.3)
 if someone has an url with a corrected lib...or a trick...

 thanks for help

 jean-philippe combe