Using a spin control inside a treeview widget

I was wondering how I could use a spin control inside
a treeview widget. What type of renderer do I need? I
saw a hint that suggests I could make my own renderer,
but I didn't see any information on how to do that.

I would also need to know what "type" to use for the
list store. (i.e. G_TYPE_BOOLEAN, G_TYPE_STRING, etc.)

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,
Eric

PS. I made a good effort to read the tutorial and have
searched the maillist for someone asking this, but was
unable to find information to get me started.