Re: Using a spin control inside a treeview widget

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 13:18:49 -0700 (PDT)
Eric Christianson <epchristi yahoo com> wrote:

I was wondering how I could use a spin control inside
a treeview widget. What type of renderer do I need? I
saw a hint that suggests I could make my own renderer,
but I didn't see any information on how to do that.

        I have been trying to accomplish the same thing but have been
completely unsuccessful so far

I would also need to know what "type" to use for the
list store. (i.e. G_TYPE_BOOLEAN, G_TYPE_STRING, etc.)

        I know that the value of the list store should be G_INT because that is
what you would be storing in the column

PS. I made a good effort to read the tutorial and have
searched the maillist for someone asking this, but was
unable to find information to get me started.

        I tried look for some info, as well, and got the same result as you!

--
Mitko Haralanov
mitko keyresearch com

printk("HPFS: Grrrr... Kernel memory corrupted ... going on, but
        it'll crash very soon :-(\n");
        2.4.3 linux/fs/hpfs/super.c