Re: Extract frames from AVI

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 11:39:38AM +0200, MANEL RODRIGUEZ LUQUE wrote:
Do you understand what whe want to do?
GTK libraries can load videos (avis with diferent codecs or without codecs)
and separete all frames from each second of my videos? can save a video and
runs on windows and linux machies?

check avidemux, It's a gtk+ video editing app.

--
-- Katoob Main Developer