g_dir_open hanging.

 Folks,

 I have a call to g_dir_open that is hanging on a dir of this type:

drwxrwxrwt    2 root     root          112 Sep 15 09:48 .ICE-unix/

 It is under tmp.

 The output of my program, after tracing it is:

 fprintf(stderr, "===> About to open dir %s\n", source);
 GDir* dir = g_dir_open(source, 0, &gerr);
 fprintf(stderr, "<=== About to open dir %s . DONE\n", source);

 All I get is:
===> About to open dir /tmp/.ICE-unix

 and it hangs. All other directories are opened and read fine.

  Anyone has any explanation on what is happening ?

  NOTE: If I run as root, it also hangs.

Thanks.

Harring.