treeview drag and drop

Hi !

I'm trying to get drag and drop between two treeviews.

I tried this :

1) define :
 static GtkTargetEntry target_entry[] = {
   { "text/plain", 0, 0 },
   { "text/uri-list", 0, 1 },
   { "STRING", 0, 2 }
 };

2) enable drag on the source treeview
 gtk_tree_view_enable_model_drag_source( GTK_TREE_VIEW(treeview_source),
      GDK_BUTTON1_MASK,  target_entry, G_N_ELEMENTS(target_entry),
      GDK_ACTION_COPY);

3) enable drop on the destination treeview
 gtk_tree_view_enable_model_drag_dest( GTK_TREE_VIEW(treeview_dest),
      target_entry, G_N_ELEMENTS(target_entry), GDK_ACTION_COPY);

The result is that I can drag, but I cannot drop on the dest treeview
(there is not the little '+' sign, and it does absolutely nothing).

I'd like use the specific interfaces for treeview dnd (GtkTreeDragSourceIface and GtkTreeDragDestIface), in particular to control "row_drop_possible" virtual method on drag destination .

Thanks in advance

Federico