How to initialize my Pixmap Transparent??

Hello Gnome LIST!!

Well I think this issue has been asked several times
but I can not find a piece of code that helps me.

Let me explain the thing I want to do::

I am drawing an aplication for a robot, and I need to
draw a GRID-MAP, and I also need to draw the robot
moving. Actually everything works FINE but I need to redraw a
the entire Pixmap (the grid and the robot) every time
I want to do an update.

What I want to do is set a Pixmap (let say PIX-ONE) as the background
of my window, after that in other Pixmap (PIX-TWO) wich has to be
initialized transparent and there I want to draw the robot and other
stuff it is detecting ..... Drawing the whole  GRIDMAP every time I want
to draw a new position is time consuming.

Could SOME ONE please help me out, or just point me to a piece of
code that could help me.

Well LIST THANKS in advance and I wish you a very good day!!!

Julio Pastrana.