Re: cursor movement in TextView

Terje Eggestad wrote:
I'm coding on a textview/textbuffer where I'm implementing paragraph
styles using tags.
Now as I'm moving the cursor I want to set the right para style in a
combo, but I'm only getting the
"cursor moved" signal when moving it with the keyboard, not when
moving the cursor by a mouse button click.

is this a bug?
Is there another signal, or must I process the widget button released
signal?

The 'move_cursor' signal is binded to key events with keys
left/right/up/down/PgUp/PgDown etc. in gtktextview. So key events from
these keys will alwaya emit this signal.

For mouse events, you have to use button events like button_press,
button_release.

Regards,
Narayana