updates of GtkTooltips

        Hi, the question that I have concerns tooltips and how they are
updated: in my application I have a button widget that displays a
tooltip when the mouse is over it. The same widget is connected to the
scroll event so I can catch the mouse wheel scrolls.
        Besides the other code in it, the scroll callback updates the tooltip
with a new text.
        However, this does not work exactly as I would like it to work. To get
the new tooltip, the user has to move the mouse off the widget and then
back on.
        Is there a way to update the tooltip right away?

        Thanx

--
Mitko Haralanov
mitko pathscale com

59. Wonder what *this* command does?

        --Top 100 things you don't want the sysadmin to say