Re: Freezing a GtkTreeView

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 08:11:29 -0800
Dimitar Haralanov <mitko keyresearch com> wrote:

      Hi, all,

as far as I know there are not freeze/thaw functions for GtkTreeView.
However, does anyone know how I can achieve this effect. The problem
that I am trying to solve is the following: Some of the columns of my
GtkTreeView are editable so the user can click on the cell and be able
to edit it.
      However, the treeview gets updated all the time. What happens at
      that
point is that the user clicks on the cell, the cell becomes editable
but as soon as there is an update to the TreeView, the cell switches
back.
      One way to accomplish this is to keep track if any of the
      editable
cells become active and start queueing up all the changes to the
ListStore until the cell gets deactivated but I was wondering whether
there is a way to do that by just turning off the TreeView updated and
not the ListStore

      Thanx

        A few days ago I posted this question and I haven't seen any replies. I
was just wondering whether no one knows or no one has seen the
message?

        Thanx

--
Mitko Haralanov
mitko pathscale com

printk(KERN_WARNING "Warning: defective CD-ROM (volume sequence
number). Enabling \"cruft\" mount option.\n");
        2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/fs/isofs/inode.c