GUI automation with GTK possible?

Hi everybody,

I m doing some GUI automation using VB6+API32.
I would like to do some on Linux for GTK application.
On windows, we first have to enumerate all the windows ope...

Too many errors encountered; the rest of the message is ignored:
event(mouse, keyboard)  using windows handle.

I found a GTK API called gtk_windows_list_toplevel and I was wondering if it
is the same as enumerating all opened windows.

And Am I in the right direction in order to do some GUI automation? If not ,
what should I look up?Has anyone had an example, URL about it?

Thanks a millions

PS: Yes, I m a newbie :-P

"With great power comes great responsibility."
Uncle Ben, Spiderman