Re: GTKToolbar: bug or not bug, I wonder

Quoted by a gang of undead sharks
For `Axel <axel azerty netcourrier com>'
On Friday, 30 May 2003 (12:03):

 all the others toolbar buttons works too, I have copy-pasted the lines to add
 item for all of them, they all works well, except this.

        If you're using gcc, compile with the `-g' flag and use gdb:

        $ gdb ./myapp
        [...]
        (gdb) run

        Now make your program crash, and:

        (gdb) bt

        If you need more information, use `bt full' instead of simply `bt'. Maybe you
forgot to change something when you did the copy+paste.

--
 Leandro Pereira              (oO)           <leandro linuxmag com br>
 www.mindcrisis.tk            /||\                 GPG key: 0x062E7976

   "Estao sorrindo de que? Estao sorrindo de quem? E' da miseria do povo!
      Eu nao estou sorrindo! Meu nome e' Eneas, 56!" -- Eneas Carneiro