Re: Setting data in a list store

  if(gtk_tree_selection_get_selected(selection,&model,&iter)) {
    gtk_tree_model_get(model,&iter,TRACKLIST_NUM_COL,&data,-1);

    gtk_list_store_set(my_list_store,&iter,TRACKLIST_RIP_COL,TRUE,-1);
  }

Is my_list_store == GTK_TREE_STORE(model)?  If not, that is probably the
problem.  In any case, check that it is correct.

        nash

The call to get_tree_model_get() works fine. The call to
gtk_list_store_set() just crashes. Am I misunderstading something here?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Mike

--
Mike Oliphant                                      oliphant mp3 com