Setting data in a list store

I'm having trouble modifying data in an existing list store. I want to modify the selected row of the associated tree view. I can read the list store data from the iterator, but any call to list_store_set() on the iterator just crashes.

Here is a code snippet:

  if(gtk_tree_selection_get_selected(selection,&model,&iter)) {
    gtk_tree_model_get(model,&iter,TRACKLIST_NUM_COL,&data,-1);

    gtk_list_store_set(my_list_store,&iter,TRACKLIST_RIP_COL,TRUE,-1);
  }

The call to get_tree_model_get() works fine. The call to gtk_list_store_set() just crashes. Am I misunderstading something here? Any help would be much appreciated.

Mike

--
Mike Oliphant                                      oliphant mp3 com