Dialogs inside handleboxes ...

G'Day !

In Gtk+ 1.2 ...

Can you get a dialog box to open attached to a handlebox or some other container.

For example, I have a vector drawing program. The user selects a menu item to draw a point. My main window contains a box along the left side for option menus, buttons, labels, etc. I would like to put my point dialog box in the container along the left side of the window, preferrably in a handlebox.

Is this possible and how would you do it ?

Also how do you modify a mouse click with a key stroke ? For example using a "cntrl" or "alt" key in combination with a mouse click.

TIA

cheers,
Jim Parker