Re: what about transparency?
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Paco <paco pty ods org>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: what about transparency?
- Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 15:37:56 -0400
On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 04:12:24PM -0500, Paco wrote:
the gtk_image_new_from_file("image.gif"); works fine, but my image.gif
has a transparent background
and I'm getting a black one :( does gtk+-2.0 supports transparent
images??? I need to have a couple of
transparent .gif's one on top of the others, any ideas?
It should work fine, though there could be bugs. Try with latest GTK
2.2.x and/or GTK CVS, if it doesn't work put the bug in
bugzilla.gnome.org and add the GIF file as an attachment to the bug
] [Thread Prev