RE: glib strlen ?

I still hold to my other criticisms though. People who say "KISS"
without substantiating their claim are insulting. They put more
emphasis on the words 'simple' and 'stupid' than content in the body
of their argument. Why is it more simpler? Why is somebody stupid for
not keeping it simpler?

They way I see it, if the solution is over complicated and it can be
simpler, it should be implemented in a simpler fashion. I dont think someone
is stupid if it is complicated, because I wouldn't associate complication
with stupidity. :D

Regards,
Martyn