Re: gtkdrawing x gtkpixmap

I'm glad you asked this question. I've asked similar questions at least
2 times and never got any help on it. ALl I want to do is draw points
onto a drawing area without relying on widget events occurring first
(ie. not relying on signal callbacks that contain drawing functions) and
no one seems to want to respond. Maybe you will have better luck.

Samir Bonho wrote:

Hi folks ,

I read almost everything about GTKDrawing and GTKPixmap. I compiled an
example (scribble-simple) to understand this functions.For my life in
earth  be peacefull I need to know :

What is the biggest difference of a Drawing area and a Pixmap ???
I draw stuff in the pixmap or in the drawing area ????
For example : I want to draw a point. I set all events that I want. But
this events has to belong to a DrawingArea or to the Pixmap ??

Thanks for your patience...

Samir "the dumbiest man ever" Bonho