Re: Problem with Tabs

Owen Taylor wrote:

(Note that 2.0 has been _replaced_ by 2.2 ... 2.2 is binary
and source compatible, and there will be no further 2.0.x releases.)

Don't tell me SCO is still on X11R5??? You can safely just comment out that code ... if your Xlib is too old and dusty to have those functions, it's too old and
dusty for it to matter that they aren't there.

Still, X11R5 makes GTK+-1.2 look shiny and new.

Regards,
                                     Owen

Hi,
the only numbers I coud find for X was 5.2.2a, and I'm not sure if that means anything in the real world.

The problems I've found could not be reproduced under GTK+2.x so I'm assuming they have all been found and fixed since.

Unfortunately, it's going to take years to prod all of our clients away from SCO, so I'm probably going to be best working with 1.2 for the time being...

   Thanks all for your help.

Scott Burns