Re: Problem with Tabs

On Sun, 2003-03-02 at 19:34, Scott Burns wrote:

    I'm going to try to compile Gtk+2.0 for SCO, which is my target
OS, but as Gtk+2.2.1 did not compile, I'm not going to hold my breath
for 2.0.  SCO is missing XAddConnectionWatch and
XProcessInternalConnection if anyone knows how to get around this...

(Note that 2.0 has been _replaced_ by 2.2 ... 2.2 is binary
and source compatible, and there will be no further 2.0.x
releases.)

Don't tell me SCO is still on X11R5???

You can safely just comment out that code ... if your Xlib is
too old and dusty to have those functions, it's too old and
dusty for it to matter that they aren't there.

Still, X11R5 makes GTK+-1.2 look shiny and new.

Regards,
                                      Owen