Re: Please recommend a gtk application which plays around with the visual effect

Quoted by a barrel of fast droids
For `"Leandro A. F. Pereira" <leandro linuxmag com br>'
On Wednesday, 04 June 2003 (22:50):

      I don't know which type of effects you're searching for, but the GDK
      Pixmap demo included with GTK+2.0 is pretty cool :)

        Ugh. The GDK Pixbuf demo, I mean. Sorry :P

--
 Leandro Pereira              (oO)           <leandro linuxmag com br>
 www.mindcrisis.tk            /||\                 GPG key: 0x062E7976

  Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a man a bible, and it'll
   probably take him a week or two to eat it all. -- anonymous at usenet.