Re: Please recommend a gtk application which plays around with the visual effect

Quoted by a box full of circus worms
For `"hamb ka" <hamb_ msn com>'
On Wednesday, 04 June 2003 (16:28):

I want to give my gtk applications some fancy visual effects... any great
exampls?

        I don't know which type of effects you're searching for, but the GDK Pixmap
demo included with GTK+2.0 is pretty cool :)

--
 Leandro Pereira              (oO)           <leandro linuxmag com br>
 www.mindcrisis.tk            /||\                 GPG key: 0x062E7976

     "Alguns homens vêem as coisas como são, e dizem 'Por quê?'
    Eu sonho com as coisas que nunca foram e digo 'Por que não?'"
                        --George Bernard Shaw