Re: what is perfect IDE for gtk development?

Isnt this a somewhat religious matter ?

Personaly, I enjoy viewing my code in text mode (with emacs highlighting if possible)
because the code that I write has to look good to the machine; not the user.
text mode viewing of code is like actualy seeing your processors branchstates
and everything. OTOH, there will always be people that want a GUI with some
arbitrary code behind it and they want it now; they are not concerned with memory
management, they buy more ram rather than pay developers.

Your opinion too.
Anyway, my gripe was not was much with what you said as the way you said it.

when touching upon matters like theese; I dont know if there is a way to express one's
opinion without offending someone, I'm no diplomat; but I try.

Personaly, If it wasnt for my "mouse based" browser, I'd do away with the mouse altogether, I came to the UNICE world to escape "wysiwyg" or "fast food programming"

I have to go and argue why opening curly braces belong on the same
line as conditional statements, so this was a "diplomatic warmup" ;-)

Hope I didn't offend anyone here,
                                           -Tristan