Re: gtk-app-devel-list digest, Vol 1 #1567 - 14 msgs

> The docs certainly don't help much.  The layers and layers of
> abstraction
> for even the most basic of data types (e.g. int) are mind boggling,and
> the docs on say, g_objects and g_values are mostly blank.

I agree with this, it is irritating that g_object and g_value (i.e. the
foundation for GTK) is not documented.

Just a passing note, not official doc page stuff but you get
what you pay for ;-)

I havent read this yet but it seems interesting:
       http://www.gnome.org/~mathieu/gobject/index.html
This is also helpfull (this one I've read from a-z):
       http://www.gnome.org/~james/language-bindings/

Cheers,
               -Tristan