Re: Any plans for glib to contain atomic compare/exchange?
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Mike Hearn <m hearn signal qinetiq com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Any plans for glib to contain atomic compare/exchange?
- Date: 30 Jul 2003 11:18:56 -0400
On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 10:36, Mike Hearn wrote:
It's this kind of simple throwaway function that GLib is great for. Are
there any plans to implement this sort of thing? Should I file it in
bugzilla, or is it too low-level? Should I post this to gtk-devel rather
than here? Possible API:
Oh, yeah, the other thing I forgot to say - this is the wrong
list for the question since it's about an enhancement to GLib.
See FAQs about the difference between gtk-list, gtk-app-devel-list
and gtk-devel-list on http://www.gtk.org/mailinglists.html.
] [Thread Prev