RE: Not getting text in Windows

martyn 2 russell bt com writes:
 > I can't remember the specifics of it but I know it occurs because
 > your pango configuration files point to paths which MUST exist,

That is *not* true. (On Win32.) The pango.modules file should *either*
contain true existing paths, *or* paths starting with the build-time
path that was compiled into Pango. In the second case, Pango notices
this, and replaces the start of the path with the actual installation
path, at run-time.

I'm sorry, I new it was something like that, hence why I said: "I can't
remember the specifics of it".

The whole point is the files/directories are not where they need to be
for pango to operate as it should.

(For it to work, you Pango installation directory substructure *must*
be identical to the one in my zipfiles. But its location can be
anywhere.)

This is what I was trying to say :)

Sorry for the confusion.

Regards,