Removing/Reordering Multiple Selections in GtkTreeModel

Hi list,

I just recently had quite a bit of trouble figuring out how to remove
all of the selected rows from a gtk_list_store. As near as I can tell,
there is no simple way to do this and using
gtk_tree_selection_get_selected_rows() is necessary.

I think this is a pretty messy API for when working with GtkListStores.
I'm guessing the API is just fine for working with GtkTreeStores (no
experience, I'll admit), but it seems a bit... convoluted with
GtkListStore.

But anyway, to help others figure out how all of that stuff is supposed
to work (what I've gleaned from the cryptic comments in the manual), I
wrote a tutorial/explanation located at:

http:/derajdezine.vze.com/articles/Reordering_and_Removing_from_a_GtkTreeModel.html

(If the redirection doesn't work for you, try
http://home.comcast.net/~furiousjay/dz/articles/Reordering_and_Removing_from_a_GtkTreeModel.html )

So basically if you know how all this stuff is supposed to work and
you'd like to double-check to make sure I'm doing it alright, please
tell me what you think =)