Re: New Project?

Am 2003.07.11 17:44 schrieb(en) Russell Shaw:

If you haven't done much programming, make something stand-alone that
doesn't use any of the packaging tools. When you're better at it, have
a go at packaging it.

Yes, I know now about gtk programming, I write on gports http://gports.sourceforge.net, but all the scripts there (autogen.sh and so on) are made by glade (and a bit modified by myselfe). So that doesn't satisfy me anymore, I want to learn it from scratch.

Martin

--
If you've got an idea and need help,
or just need general encouragement,