Re: New Project?

Take a look at the gnome-hello project in gnome cvs (cvs.gnome.org).

--
J5

On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 11:02, Martin Klaffenboeck wrote:
Hello,

I now want to know how to start a project from scratch, from the
beginning, how to go on and more and more.  So now I have got a few
questions:

What is the first thing to do?

How do I create a autogen.sh script?  Is that always the same?  Do I
have to write it by myselfe or can I copy it from somewhere?

What are the important things to write into a configure.in file?
What are the important things to write into a Makefile.am?

Is there _one_ tutorial includeing all this things, where I can see how
to start and so on?

What are the differences in configure.in files, between gtk and gtkmm?

What do I have to use in my config.h file?  Is all of the config.h file
created from configure.in (via autoheader)?

Ok,  I had some more questions, I'll ask you when the come into my mind
again.

Martin