Re: multiple process calls from GTK

Calum,

Thanks for the Google suggestion and link. I tried the conversion
facilities at Adobe, but they seem not to work. There is a tarball that
contains pdftohtml. When I compiled this, it did a very good job on the
pdf file, which I had previously downloaded. It's still not an online
book, but a lot better than pdf.

John