Re: GtkTreeView Drag and Drop -> More infos

Hi again.

What I forgot to say is this:

I can save the selected Item when dnd starts, and use this to get
informed when it is finished :
gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(tv),"drag_end",GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(MyDropFinish), NULL);

Everything works, but when I save the item when starting, and try to get
the new position after drop, the item information I got by start (iter,
reference or path all cheked) is not valid any more, and I am unable to
check where it's gone (the new position).

Maybe this makes it a little clearer.

Cheers

P.