Re: GtkTreeView Drag and Drop -> Now urgent ! REPOST !

Hi , thanks for reply.

Maybe I was not clear enough, all Drag and Drop operation is happening
in one (the same) treeview.
It is more some kind of resort using drag and drop.
The TreeView is handling everything in a great manner, except that I can
track what item goes where.
There should be a signal like node moved emited, but I can't get it to
work.

Maybe it needs some special kind of magic to understand how it works.
(Or maybe a special book with GTK spells :-) )

Cheers
P.