running gtk2.0 applications under MS-systems

Hi!

I developed a Gtk+2.0 application using Glade2.0 on a
Linux (RH9.0) PC.

I would like to run my application on a WindowsNT/XP
platform, if possible.

I tried to do it, and at the beginning there is no
problem, my GUI starts and I can visualize it on the
monitor.
The real and for now unsoluted problem is that my GUI
contains some GtkTreeViews, and of course some
GtkColumnRenderers to display them.

I understood that Windows architecture doesn't support
GtkRenderer philosophy, because it doesn't work having
reconfigured the environment too (that is launching
autogen.sh and/or configure) and having recompiled it.

So I'd like to know which widget I can use in case I
have to run my application on a Windows platform, in
order to write separate code for that evenience.

I looked for more information on this topic in the
mailing list ... but I couldn't find anything suitable
to my purpose.

Thanks for help!
Rosa

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/