Re: Writing Non-Trivial Programs

The first thinmg in writting an app is to describe what you want to
accomplish.  Model/View/Container often refers to patterns used to
design GUI widgets but can also be extended to an application if the
project warrents it.  For instance, if all you want to do is display a
list of items the GtkTreeView and GtkListModel can be used in
conjunction with each other to create an app without having to
understand the details of Model/View/Container.  If you describe your
project perhaps  we will be better off to point you in the right
direction.

--
J5