Re: Pango Rendering API

Why are you ignoring Owen's advice?

Noah

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 14:30:03 +0430, soheil hassas yeganeh wrote:

think my XftDraw is a correct XftDraw but when I call pango_xft_render()
it did not render anything on that draw.

If you are using it in a GTK+ program, just use gdk_draw_layout(), it's
the same as using the low level calls but:

 - Takes care of drawing to the right target; it knows about
   double buffering.
 - It uses the right backend - pango_xft_render(), pango_win32_render()
   or whatever is appropriate.
 - It creates the XftDraw automatically.

Regards,
                                            Owen