Re: Maximising a window?

Dunno about gtk1.2 (you really should "upgrade" to gtk-2 though), but in
gtk-2, GtkWindow has a function called (aptly enough)

gtk_window_maximize (). (I think gtk-1.2 should have something similar too).
gtk_window_fullscreen (). (I don't know if gtk-1.2 had this)

HTH
Archit Baweja

Anuradha Ratnaweera <Aratnaweera virtusa com> writes:

May be this has been asked before, but I couldn't find out a link.

How can I maximise a gtkWindow (gtk 1.2)?  In fact, I need an
application to start maximised.

Thanks in advance.

      Anuradha

--

Debian GNU/Linux (kernel 2.6.0-test3)

I want to reach your mind -- where is it currently located?