Re: Direct call to Pango API from GTK application

On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 08:15, soheil hassas yeganeh wrote:
Dear All

I want to render a text written in Farsi on a GTK widget.
But I want to use the pango API itself !!!
I want to know if I can make direct call to pango rendering API ?
In another words, I want to call pango in Linux like uniscribe in windows?
And if yes, is there any sample available ?

Yes, you can, and there are lots and lots of examples within
GTK+. Or see Questions 1.11 and 1.12 in:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-question-index.html

Regards,
                                        Owen