Re: Direct call to Pango API from GTK application
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: soheil hassas yeganeh <hassas ce sharif edu>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Direct call to Pango API from GTK application
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:33:23 -0400
On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 08:15, soheil hassas yeganeh wrote:
I want to render a text written in Farsi on a GTK widget.
But I want to use the pango API itself !!!
I want to know if I can make direct call to pango rendering API ?
In another words, I want to call pango in Linux like uniscribe in windows?
And if yes, is there any sample available ?
Yes, you can, and there are lots and lots of examples within
GTK+. Or see Questions 1.11 and 1.12 in:
] [Thread Prev