Re: Re: Running an exe .............

I can only agree on this.  In order to distribute my application in a
form that allows it to run on Windows systems that don't have GTK+
installed, i simply started my application on such a system, looked at
the errors for what .dll files it reported as missing, and just added
those .dll's to the application directory.

I continued this until i got no more errors... this might not have been
the fastest way to see which .dll's had to be shipped with the
application, but it worked for me.

Try this:
http://www.dependencywalker.com/

It will show you exactly what dll's your Win32 app depends on

Cheers

Jim