Re: [gtk2]: gtktreeview signal when one left click ?

Hello,

no I wanted to have a signal when one click on a row, everywhere on the
row. I solved this problem with the "crsor-changed" signal and by
retrieving all the informations I wanted (n° of the row, of the column,
etc..). But it was not straightforward :(

thanks for answering me !

Vincent TORRI