Re: Fixed: GSignal connect with struct *pointer

Matthias Mann wrote:
On Saturday August 09 2003 13:57 CEST, Leandro A. F. Pereira
wrote:
        Sure it's possible :)

Thanx to God ore something else. I got an idea and found two
important mistakes in my code. And also a bad discription
about g_signal_connect() in libglib API:
The G_CONNECT_SWAPPED flag is explained with "wether the
instance and data should be swapped when calling the handler".
This is very idiocy. I mean, nobody will get the idea to swap
the instance with the user datas...

The API doc for g_signal_connect_swapped() is pretty bad. The
best explanation i found is in the GTK2 tutorial:

  http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/sec-theoryofsignalsandcallbacks.html