[gtk2]: gtktreeview signal when one left click ?

Hello

 I've search the API and in the mailing list without finding what I want :
a event which would be sent by a gtktreeview when one left click (once !,
not double-click, that is the "row-activated" signal).

Does anybody know the answer (even a trick to get the row and the column
of the treeview, when one left click on the treeview) ?

thanks !

Vincent TORRI

--
TORRI Vincent